Do you see money as a tool to help you achieve goals or something that keeps you constantly working Harder for the Money?
Do you see reflections of money in puddles and wish you hadn’t bought that new car last year? Do you see light at the end of the tunnel or the further you go; it seems like the longer the tunnel gets?
Consider these mindsets that show a healthy attitude towards money affairs.
- You are in control of your money instead of it controlling you.
- Your money is working for you instead of you working for it.
- Your money is just not for needs but it also enriches life in constructive ways.
- Money is not the end goal but a tool to help you achieve your end goals.
- Sometimes you freely spend money without feeling guilty afterward.
- You have concluded the money or more money will not solve all your problems.
- You stick and adhere to your values about money.
- You know how you utilize to use money and what it represents to you.
Based on the 8 mindsets have you achieved peace with your money? I am a Financial Coach, and I can help you. Contact me for assistance.
2 thoughts on “Money Mindsets, How’s Yours?”
Thank you for commenting.